HQ TruStitch Stitch Regulation System from Handi Quilter
Introducing the most technologically advanced way to sit-down free motion quilt with stitch-regulation. Handi Quilter's HQ Sweet Sixteen is simply the best way for quilters to tackle large quilting projects with a longarm sit-down machine.
With the introduction of TruStitch™, quilters are now able to create quilt designs with beautifully even stitches. The small controller attaches to your quilt and communicates with the machine as you move the fabric, regulating the stitch length automatically. We just know that you will love this companion for your HQ Sweet Sixteen.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with the HQ Sweet Sixteen sit-down longarm quilting machine
- Innovative new stitch-regulation system that measures your movements for choreographed stitch-regulation
- Perfect for all free-motion quilters from beginning to advanced
- Easy to learn how to use and operate the system
- Achieve consistently even stitch lengths, regardless of stitching speed
- Full visibility of quilting area leads to easier quilting and greater flexibility with quilting designs
- Hundreds of trained HQ Representatives throughout the world
- HQ customer service and warranty
Included in the Package
- Controller: Advanced sensor that moves in harmony with the quilt to control stitch length.
- Receiver: The receiver translates the signals from the controller to the machine to regulate stitch length.
- Magnet: Optional-use tool for keeping the controller positioned on the quilt, freeing up your hands for certain techniques and methods.
- Coaster: Attaches firmly to the edge of the quilt, allowing more flexibility for quilting small projects or quilt borders.