The HQ Sweet Sixteen® from Handi Quilter
The best selling sit-down longarm machine on the market today.
Introducing the most technologically advanced way to sit-down free motion quilt with stitch-regulation. Handi Quilter’s HQ Sweet Sixteen is simply the best way for quilters to tackle projects with a sit-down machine.
If you love to free-motion machine quilt but struggle to fit your project in the small throat space of a domestic sewing machine, you’ll love the HQ Sweet Sixteen®. Sixteen inches of throat space gives you room to quilt even a king-size quilt. The smooth surface of the included table enables your project to glide under the needle. The powerful motor quilts with ease and stitches up to 1500 stitches-per-minute. Choose your three favorite speed settings, on the easy-to-use color touch screen and let the machine remember them.
Quilt Projects of All Sizes While Seated
- Full 16 inches of throat space
- Provides more than three times the quilting space of domestic sewing machines
- More than 8 inches vertical space
- Speeds up to 1500 precision stitches-per-minute
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin
- Useful half-stitch for basting or walking stitch, controlled with touch screen or foot pedal
- Smooth 30” x 36” table surface assures even quilting
- Additional 18" table extension available for both sides of the table
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle
- Works with HQ rulers for perfect stitch-in-the-ditch and curved quilting lines
Easy-to-use system Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®
- Easy setup and take-down
- Accommodates any thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic, etc.; allows for bobbin work with larger threads
- Change needles easily with thumb screw
- Responsive foot pedal
- Innovative light ring illuminates the quilting area with 28 LEDS
- Can be upgraded to a stand-up machine if desired
- Adjustable color-touch screen
- Customizable speed control
- Save your preferred speed settings. Save one speed setting for slow, controlled quilting; one for free-motion; and another for fast all-over designs
- Stitch counters: lifetime and resettable trip meter
- Hardware, software and serial number information
- Volume control
- Built-in calculator
What comes in the box?
- HQ Sweet Sixteen 16" Longarm Quilting Machine
- Included Table - Height Adjustable 26"- 42"
- 4 extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Getting Started DVD
- Machine User Manual and instructions