Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-3pm.
QA - Simple Longarm Techniques #3 Quilting Borders with Pantographs & Other Techniques DVD
Quilter's Academy SLT by S. Hyland - #3 Quilting Borders with Pantographs & Other Techniques DVD
There's more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland's simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Use negative space to the quilts advantage.
- Interrupt designs with ditch-stitching.
- Quilt the most difficult design: straight lines.
- Reposition hands to stay in control of rulers.
- Use your body to stabilize the quilting machine.
- Quilt pantograph motifs evenly across the border.
- Use starch to aid in quilting accuracy.
Runtime: 39 minutes